WELCOME TO KEOLA YOGA STUDIO
Life is a busy place these days, and it can be really difficult to connect with ourselves and our bodies in a meaningful way.
Yoga is a spiritual science, over 5000 years old and means ‘yoke, ‘union’ or ‘joining’. The practice of yoga positively impacts the whole body by assisting us to connect the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of our being to gain a deeper understanding of who we truly are. There really isn’t anything left out!!
No matter your challenge, whether its a stiff neck, lower back pain, anxiety and stress, low mood or you just need and good stretch, a work out or a deeper sleep, then yoga covers it!
From time to time I use essential oils to enhance the yoga experience.
Autumn Yoga Time Table
Wednesday 10.00am – 11.15am – Mixed Level Yoga
Thursday: 7.00 – 8.15pm Mixed Level Yoga
Single Class €12
6 Week Course €70
The benefits of yoga are vast, and with a steady, regular practice you can enjoy them too!
Here are just a few!
- Increases peace of mind, self-esteem and inner strength
- Encourages self care
- Improves sleep
- Improves flexibility
- Improves posture
- Builds muscles strength
- Protects joints and spine
- Increases bone health
- Increases blood flow
- Increases lung capacity
- Drains lymph and boosts immunity
- Increases and lowers heart rate (depending on which aspect of yoga you’re practicing) so boosts heart health
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces stress and depression
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Helps with focus and concentration
- Improves balances (which reduces falls)
- Improves digestion
Keola Yoga Studio provides;
- Group Classes (Corporate, family, friends etc)
- Yoga for Corporate Clients
- One to one online Classes
- Mixed Level Classes
- Gentle Yoga
- One to One Classes
- Children’s Yoga
So pop along down, and see where it takes you!!